Laptops are the neccessary in this era.The HP launched its 650 laptop having greater performance as it runs on Intel Core i3-2370M , 2.40 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache Processor, consist of chipset of Mobile Intel HM75 Express, Optical drive DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL.For getting picture output performance it has Intel HD Graphics.Its memory or the storage capacity is a large one of Hard Disk disk is upto 500 GB SATA II (5400 rpm) and 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM.
Features And specifications :
- The HP 650 has pre-installed with Windows 7 Professional Operating system.
- This new laptop runs on Intel Core i3-2370M , 2.40 GHz, 3 MB L3 cache Processor.
- For further high performance it has chipset of Mobile Intel HM75 Express
- Its internal memory is upto 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 SDRAM for keeping documental and multimedia data files.
- Having a huge space for storing lots of files as its Hard Disk disk is upto 500 GB SATA II (5400 rpm)
- Consist of Optical drive DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL.
- The HP 650 Laptop has display of 15.6-inches LED-backlit HD anti-glare which has resolution of 1366×768 pixels.
- With Integrated Intel HD Graphics, the picture quality and image performace is excellent.
- Many physical interfaces it has 3 slots for USB of v2.0 , HDMI and for memory card slot.
- For excellent audio performance it has Integrated microphone and stereo speakers.
- This laptop is having in-built VGA camera for video chat or conversation.
- For connectivity it has Gigabit Ethernet LAN, Wireless Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth v4.0 + EDR with which the user can able to transfer its data file.
- The laptop HP 650 has 65W AC Adapter for power supply.
- It has 6-cell (47 WHr) Li-Ion battery which has work upto 47Whr and its battery backup is upto 6 hours.
- The device has dimensions of 14.8×9.72×1.41 inches and weighs around 2.45 kg.
Cost of this HP 650 is Rs.35,000 /-(approx.)
You may also be interested in
sunidhi on June 30th 2012 in HP