‘Yamaha Ray’ is the latest launch from Yamaha in Scooter range which is designed to offer you comfortable ride in premium feel. The air cooling 113cc SOHC engine can deliver the power of 7 Bhp @ 7500 rpm and the peak torque of 8.1 Nm @ 5500 rpm.The 2-valve 4-stroke of Yamaha Ray is powerful enough of generating zipper acceleration and pick up with low speed. It features a twin pod speedometer cluster, accompanied by low fuel, low oil and low battery indicators, and a number of other modern features that will help to set it apart from the analogue consoles of its rivals.The scooter is designed with seating that offer relaxing postures for both pillion and the rider and also offer enough space for keeping your helmet and other extra stuff without any unease.With impressive looks and superb comfort, Yamaha Ray is best suitable for females and young generation of the country.
New gearless scooters are being launched in the the market by different companies, giving the customers number of options and choices.Yamaha is going to launch it’s gear-less scooter(Yamaha Ray).Till date, Yamaha has been launching many successful vehicles.It has got the best bikes in all categories i.e from Rat bikes to super bikes.Ray has been designed as for the convenience of the young girls, and also available in 2 girlish colors i.e. pink and yellow.It has got certain exciting as well as attracting features.
Features and Specifications:
- New Yamaha Ray is an appropriate vehicle for the females and young generation of the country as it is gearless and also is easy to ride.
- The new Yamaha Ray is powered by a 113cc petrol engine which makes it powerfully stronger.
- The Yamaha Ray is powered by 2-valve 4-stroke, SOHC engine which is extremely economic and ensures to provide the maximum of your money’s worth.
- The powerful engine of the two-wheeler can deliver maximum power of 7 Bhp @ 7500 rpm and the peak torque figure of 8.1 Nm @ 5500 rpm.
- The bike comes with both self and kick start options with Dry & Centrifugal clutch system.
- With Yamaha Ray, you can touch 0 to 60kmph in just 12.0 seconds.
- The engine has been furnished with 50.0 mm Cylinder Bore and 57.8 mm Stoke.
- The engine of the new Yamaha Ray is bestowed with Air Cooling technologies enhancing its performance.
- The 5 liters fuel tank capacity is viable for city drives where it can offer the fuel economy of 40kmpl and fuel consumption in highway is 60kmpl.
- In combination with the powerful engine, the scooty can reach up to the maximum speed of 85kmph, without causing any vibrations.
- The scooty is equipped with standard braking system with 130mm drum and having Telescopic suspensions in front and Unit Swing Suspension in rear.
- The long suspension in the scooty offers long stroke and its exceptional Shock absorption makes sure that you and the pillion behind enjoy a comfortable ride.
- Yamaha Ray is incorporated with powerful engine which supports automatic gear system
- Its ground clearance is 128.00 mm, keeping it safe from scraping over speed breakers.
- Yamaha Ray is equipped with Analogue Speedometer and Analogue Fuel Gauge on the front just behind the front cowl.
- On an average, the Yamaha Ray can deliver the mileage of 62.1 kmpl on highway road.
- Wheelbase of the new and dynamic Yamaha Ray is of 1270 mm which ensures proper control and stability to the vehicle.
- The headlamp of the scooter is of 12V, 35W/35W to provide good lightning even in the dark night.
- The scooty is packed with Striking headlight and also comes with the combination of trendy Tail lamp and vertical turn indicators which add an element of beauty to the scooter.
- Yamaha Ray is incorporated with a comfortable seat that can accommodate 2 people at a time.
- The scooter of the company is packed with a dynamic braking system which also is of great help in instant braking.
- For assuring safety to the pillion, the scooty is provided with rear grab rail and foot pegs for comfortable ride.
- The bike also comes with loads of storage space which can easily accommodate a helmet, water bottles, tiffin box etc.
- The bike comes with saddle height of 1075mm, 1835.00 mm (length), and 675.00 mm (width) which makes it perfectly suitable for females customers.
- The Yamaha Ray has Steel Wheels type and 10 inch 100/90 mm wheel size,which helps in balancing of the vehicle to attain maximum top speed.
- With the Ray, Yamaha has opted for wider, tubeless tires which helps in balancing of the vehicle by preventing the air pressure inside the tube by sealing the cuts/holes by a puncture.
- The Comfortable and smooth handling of Yamaha Ray lets the bike pass easily through traffic.
- The Yamaha Ray weighs just 104 kilograms, we can expect that it should still be relatively nippy and responsive.
- Apart from that, automatic transmission system and decent fuel economy will make it quite a preference among youth.
- The new Yamaha Ray is available in 6 different colors including Pink, Purple, Blue, Burgundy, Grey and Black.
The price of Yamaha Ray in India is Rs. 46000/- (approximately).
You may also be interested in:
admin on January 17th 2012 in Yamaha