TVS rockz is the new moped from TVS trying to build a repeating and dashing entry into the old moped market. It will be unfair to say TVS Rockz a moped as it is a fusion of bike and skooter and with having power of a bike and comfort of a scooter. In the past Bajaj M80 was this kind of a vehicle having hybrid looks of both scooters and bike. But it couldn’t get sold much because of its weird looks. But this a stylish fusion which users will easily accept and it will definitely foray in to the indian two wheelers market.
TVS Rockz Specs –
- The mileage of TVS rockz is 50 Km per liter.
- Its having 125 CC , four stroke engine with single cylinder and SOHC valve configuration.
- Dual shock absorbers with telescopic fork suspension so that you don’t feel jerks while having a journey together.
- 9.8 BHP powerful torque @ 7500 rpm comparable to bikes and thus you will not lag behind with TVS rockz just because its a fusion.
- Upright seating adjustment for a comfortable ride for the person who is riding the vehicle.
TVS Rockz Price in india – The price of TVS rockz is Rs. 50,000 / -You may also be interested in:
admin on November 18th 2010 in TVS