Honda needs no introduction in the field of racing bike, one of the largest racing bike manufacturing company in the world. Honda CBR600RR is one of the most successful bike, ever manufactured by Honda. The long list of the awards won by Honda CBR600RR tells the success story of this bike. Few of the awards won by this bike are
1. Best sports Bike in the year 2003,
2. 2003 machine of the year by Motor cycle news,
3. 2003 Machine of the year,
4. 2007 Super sport Shootout Winner,
5. 2007 Best middleweight sports bike
6. 2008 middleweight smackdown winner,
7. 2008 Super sport shootout winner
8. 2009 Best super bike under 600cc.
- Today’s Honda CBR600RR is the sincere effort since 2003 and constant implementation of innovative technology by HONDA. 2010 Honda CBR600RR C-ABS is powered by 599cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine.
- The bore stroke of the bike is 67 mm x 42.5 mm. Compression ratio of the bike is 12:2:1.
- Valve Train of the bike is DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder.
- The bike uses DSFI (Dual Stage Fuel Injection) system with 40mm throttle bodies, Denso 12-hole injectors.
- Ignition of the bike is controlled by computer digital transistorized with 3-D mapping. Only Self-start option is available.
- Transmission of the bike is 6 speed and Final drive is chain drive.
- Front brake is dual radial-mounted four-piston calipers with 310mm discs and rear brake is single 220mm disc, with Honda combined ABS.
- Front suspension of the bike is 41mm inverted HMAS cartridge fork with spring preload, rebound and compression damping adjustability, 4.7 inches travel. Rear suspension of the bike is Unit Pro-Link HMAS single shock with spring pre-load, rebound and compression damping adjustability, 5.1 inch travel.
- Wheel base of the bike is 53.9 inches. Front tire is 120/70ZR-17 radial and rear tire is 180/55ZR-17 radial.
- Seat height of the bike is 32.3 inches and fuel capacity of the bike is 18 liters.
- Weight of the bike is 194kg.
- The bike can attain top speed of 265km/h.
- The bike is very comfortable, powerful, sporty and stylish bike.
Starting Price of Honda CBR600RR in India is around Rs. 6Lac.You may also be interested in: