The popular and leading Diesel SUV and MUV auto manufacturing company of India, Mahindra is going to launch the Indian version Rexton with the collaboration of leading Recreational Vehicles (RV) and SUV of South Korean company “Ssangyong”. Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton is powered by 2.7L turbo-charged diesel engine which can produce 183hp of power and 402 Nm of maximum torque will give direct competition to Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavor, Out-lander, Mitsubishi Pajero. This 7-seater Rexton has advanced features like tire pressure monitoring system, Enhanced Parking Brake technology and Forward collision warning and avoidance system is definitely attract the Diesel SUV lovers of India to take the benefit of international standard SUV which was designed in the studio of famous Italian car designer Giorgietto Giugiaro.
Feature and Specification
- Designed in the famous Italin Designer Giorgietto Giugiaro’s studio.
- This 2.7L turbo-charged diesel engine has VGT Turbo Charger with Catalyzed diesel particulate filter to reduce carbon emission makes this SUV as low-emission vehicle.
- Rexton available in 5-speed manual or automatic transmission, which can achieve 100kmph in just 11.6 seconds.
- This Fourth Generation Rexton is capable to accumulate 7 passenger is very comfortable and luxurious.
- It has advanced features like Tire Pressure monitoring system, Electronic toll collection system, Parking Brake Technology, Forward collision warning and avoidance system etc.
The Price Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton is around Rs. 16Lac.
You may also be interested in
arun on July 22nd 2011 in Mahindra