The concept of new GM Zeta Platform is now applied inChevrolet Camaro which has recently launched by one of the famous car manufacturer,Chevrolet , in Indian market with a outstanding features and impressive look.The sporty designed car is equipped with 4 seater comfortable sitting, 4 side impact airbags for safety, installed anti-theft system and many more.Chevrolet Camaro provides an outstanding mileage of 29 MPG on highway with a six-speed automatic transmission gear box.
Chevrolet Camaro features and specifications :
- Comes with two sort of engines 3.6L V6 Engine and 6.2L V8.
- Both are six speed manual transmission gearbox.
- Provides maximum Power of 426@ 5900 RPM.
- 273@ 5200 of Maximum Tarque will be produced.
- Rear Body Air Bags with side Impact Air Bags.
- Large diameter.
- Highly capacitive discharge headlights.
- Stylish aluminium & steel wheels provides it an impressive look.
- Driver and passenger Air Bag for better safety.
- Rear Head Curtain Side Impact Air Bags are also available.
- StabiliTrak Electronic Stability Control System is already installed.
- Electrically controlled Mirrors Traction System.
- Intermittent wipers.
- 12.0 kmpl of Highway mileage and 8.2 kmpl of City Mileage.
The price of new Chevrolet Camaro in India will be approx. Rs. 20,00,000/-.
You may also be interested in
devprakash on March 25th 2011 in chevrolet